15. Conroy, J.L, C. Karamperidou, D.A. Grimley, and W.R. Guenthner, 2019: Westerly
winds across eastern and mid-continental North America during the Last Glacial Maximum:
A new data-model assessment, Quaternary Science Reviews, in press
14. *Kiefer, J. and C. Karamperidou, 2019: High-resolution modeling of ENSO-induced pre- cipitation in the tropical Andes: implications for proxy interpretation., Paleoceanography and Paleoclimatology, 34. https://doi.org/10.1029/2018PA003423.
13. *Hou, Z., J. Li, R. Ding, C. Karamperidou, W. Duan, T. Liu, and J. Feng, 2018: Asymmetry of the predictability limit of the warm ENSO phase. Geophysical Research Letters, 45, 76467653.
12. K. Takahashi, C. Karamperidou, and B. Dewitte, 2018:A theoretical model of strong and moderate El Nin ̃o regimes., Clim Dyn, doi:10.1007/s00382-018-4100-z
3. C.Karamperidou, M.Vafeiadis, and K.L. Katsifarakis, 2010: ”Groundwater Resources Management Optimization by means of Artificial Neural Networks.”, Tech. Chron. Sci. J., Technical Chamber of Greece Editions, No 2, pp. 25-32, 2010.
2. S.Arvanitidou, C.Karamperidou, and K.L. Katsifarakis, 2009: ”Optimal Hydrodynamic Control of a Contaminant Plume.” Proceedings of the Joint Conference of the Hellenic Hydraulic Union, and the Greek Committee for Water Resources Management, Volos, Greece, 27-30/05/2009
2.C. Karamperidou, M.F. Stuecker, A. Timmermann, K.-S. Yun, S.-S. Lee, F.-
F. Jin, A. Santoso, M.J. McPhaden, W. Cai: ENSO in a changing climate: Challenges,
Perspectives, and Outlook, in review as Chapter 21 of the AGU Monograph Series:
ENSO in a Changing Climate, eds: W. Cai, A. Santoso, M.J. McPhaden.
1. F.-F. Jin, H.-C. Chen, S. Zhao, M. Hayashi, C. Karamperidou, M.F. Stuecker, and
R.Xie: Simple ENSO Models, in review as Chapter 6 of the AGU Monograph
Series: ENSO in a Changing Climate, eds: W. Cai, A. Santoso, M.J. McPhaden.
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add your own content and make changes to the font. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.